In accordance with the provisions of the Information Society Services Law, the Fundación Universitat Jaume I-Empresa de la Comunitat Valenciana MP (hereinafter FUE-UJI) informs you that it is the owner of the website www.fue.uji.es, as well as that its full corporate name is: Fundación Universitat Jaume I-Empresa de la Comunitat Valenciana MP and it is domiciled at Campus Riu Sec. Center de Postgrau i Consell Social- 12071 of Castellón (Spain) with CIF.- G-12366993. Registered Ministry of the Presidency N: 27 – P – (C).
The access and use of this website and of all the subdomains and directories included under it (hereinafter referred to as the website) are subject to the following General Conditions:
- The entry, use or navigation of this website or its contents will imply the acceptance of these conditions of use, the FUE-UJI may modify these conditions of use at any time, as well as the content of the website without prior notice .
- The user expressly accepts that access to and use of the Web and its contents is made under his sole and exclusive responsibility vis-à-vis the FUE-UJI and third parties.
- The information that is disseminated by this means is made for informational purposes, the FUE-UJI reserving the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination without prior notice, being able to limit or deny access to said information. The objective is to maintain the quality and update the information as well as to avoid possible errors caused by technical failures, without the FUE-UJI being able to guarantee their non-existence.
- This website may contain links to other portals or websites not managed by the FUE-UJI, over which the FUE-UJI does not exercise control or is responsible for their content. The FUE-UJI does not assume any type of responsibility in relation to the contents that are not directly managed or controlled by it, although they may be accessible through its website.
- The FUE-UJI reserves the intellectual property rights of the Web regarding those elements that make up the visual appearance and graphic image that make up the web page. The own and / or reproduced contents in this Web are protected by the norm on intellectual property. Its total or partial reproduction is prohibited except in the cases and with the limits that are expressly authorized. It corresponds to the FUE-UJI the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of those contents that are its property.
- The FUE-UJI is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system, files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer. user used to connect to the contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same. The FUE-UJI does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing this website or in its content, although it will make every effort to avoid them, or where appropriate, to correct them.
- These general conditions are governed by Spanish Law, so for the resolution of disputes related to this website or the activities carried out therein, the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Castellón de la Plana will be competent, with express waiver of the parties to any other jurisdiction.
The FUE-UJI complies with the regulations on the protection of personal data in the collection, treatment and communication thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. Consequently, the FUE-UJI informs you that it is the owner of the database located at its registered office at Campus Riu Sec.
Center de Postgrau i Consell Social- 12071 of Castellón (Spain), as well as that all the requested data They are relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. Therefore, the user agrees to provide true, accurate, complete and updated data.
We inform you that the personal data that you provide us by any means to this entity will be entered in a computerized data file and will be used by the Fundación Universitat Jaume I- Company, directly or by transferring them to entities or professionals collaborators, to proceed with the management, preparation and adequate monitoring of the activity as well as those matters that derive from it.
Your data will be used to send you information about the services of the Fundación Universitat Jaume I-Empresa that may be of interest to you, to the contact details provided, including emails and SMS, always in compliance with current regulations on electronic communications. .
In the same way, you can exercise your rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by contacting the Fundación Jaume I-Empresa at the following address: UJI- Campus Riu Sec. Edif. Consejo Social, s / n 12071 Castelló de la Plana, Spain, or by email to: email@example.com, providing a copy of your ID or equivalent identification document.